ADSM-L

TSM DB Increased - Export Node To Tape (Archive Data)

2006-10-31 08:56:12
Subject: TSM DB Increased - Export Node To Tape (Archive Data)
From: "Rofie, Abu Bakar" <abrofie AT KNS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:54:55 -0500
Hi All

I am running out of space for my TSM DB ( 98% ); What I'[m doing now is to
export some archive data to tape and delete it from archivepool/copypool. My
problem is while trying to export 80 version of archive data (which was
taken on monthly basis) I only can supply 'fromdate' option where by it will
export the version of archive from the date mention to the current date ( am
I right ?) Is that any option or solution that can also stated like 'todate'
to prevent the export session from take all the version.

Please help

Thanks
Abu