ADSM-L

Re: Restarting a scheduler in HP-UX

2006-10-31 06:32:59
Subject: Re: Restarting a scheduler in HP-UX
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 06:31:25 -0500
On Oct 31, 2006, at 2:56 AM, Gopinathan, Srinath wrote:

Richard,

Could you send me the client manual (or) the link containing this
manual?

The TSM manuals are best obtained from:

  http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v1r1/index.jsp

You can also go to the TSM Support Page,

  http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/
IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

and search on like:   unix client manual

which leads to a more general publications download area, where you
ultimately click on "Download HTTP" when that finally appears on the
Publication Information page.  (That clickable is always delayed so
that you will consider ordering the manual, as the purcha$able copy
is presented first.)

I strongly recommend downloading and keeping PDF copies of the
manuals for all of your site's IBM products: that greatly facilitates
text searching, assures that you will still have the manual when it
ages out of the IBM site, and assures that you can support your site
products when the IBM site is down for maintenance.  If your personal
computer is a Macintosh, you have a PDF viewer (the Preview app)
which is some 10x faster than anything else out there, and allows
annotation as well.  I do all my manuals referencing in Preview, and
haven't printed a manual in years.

   save the trees,  Richard Sims