ADSM-L

Re: Days from Last Backup using filespace header question

2006-10-28 09:39:09
Subject: Re: Days from Last Backup using filespace header question
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 09:38:09 -0400
On Oct 28, 2006, at 8:26 AM, Lamb, Charles P. wrote:

Hi.........

When we run a dsmc on a server, the filespace information (backup_end
information in the filespace column name from the TSM DB) is updated
showing some data has been sent to the TSM system.  However, when
we run
an incremental from the TSM scheduler task list, the filespace
information does not show any data has been sent to the TSM system,
which is wrong.  We are using the select command on the filespace
column. Does this make sense??

Charles -

The Select you have formulated contains a Where clause which causes
up-to-date backups not to be reported.  Rethink that clause relative
to what you are trying to achieve.

   Richard Sims