ADSM-L

Re: Days from Last Backup using filespace header question

2006-10-28 08:27:37
Subject: Re: Days from Last Backup using filespace header question
From: "Lamb, Charles P." <cplamb AT NPPD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 07:26:33 -0500
Hi.........

When we run a dsmc on a server, the filespace information (backup_end
information in the filespace column name from the TSM DB) is updated
showing some data has been sent to the TSM system.  However, when we run
an incremental from the TSM scheduler task list, the filespace
information does not show any data has been sent to the TSM system,
which is wrong.  We are using the select command on the filespace
column. Does this make sense??