ADSM-L

Re: Dsmprune error.

2006-10-25 13:30:51
Subject: Re: Dsmprune error.
From: Ben Bullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 11:30:19 -0600
But wait.
I have an end-user that is just running an archive command, like

        "dsmc archive /BACKUPS/junk -archmc=bla_bla"

 and they are getting that "ANS1398E" error. Their archive command
actually runs successfully, but they get this bogus error when the TSM
client connects to the server.

Why would an archive command ever get this kind of error?