ADSM-L

Re: Script to cancel a process

2006-10-25 11:31:59
Subject: Re: Script to cancel a process
From: "Taw.Raymond" <Raymond.Taw AT FTB.CA DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 08:30:57 -0700
Hi all,
We put the following script as a cron job to run at specified time

#!/usr/bin/ksh

cat /usr/tivoli/tsm/server/bin/scripts/password.file | read id password
ADSM="dsmadmc -id=$id -pass=$password"
$ADSM "q proc" | grep "Backup Storage Pool" |\
while read proc_id the_rest
  do
     proc_id=`echo $proc_id | sed -e 's/,//g'`
     $ADSM "cancel proc $proc_id"
  done
exit