ADSM-L

Re: ADSMLICN.DLL cannot be loaded

2006-10-24 08:40:12
Subject: Re: ADSMLICN.DLL cannot be loaded
From: William Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:42:12 -0400
I've had this problem before upgrading from 5.1 versions on Windows. As part of
the "upgrade" you have to uninstall the previous
version. The uninstall of the licenses didn't delete the file and then when you
went to do the install, the new module wasn't copied
over. I would just uninstall the TSM licenses from Control Panel -> Add/Remove
Programs, delete the file and then re-run the install
from the base media. That's 5.3.0 if I remember from your email. This should
then correct the problem.

Bill Boyer
"Some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield" - ??