ADSM-L

Re: A little database performance foo

2006-10-23 11:19:38
Subject: Re: A little database performance foo
From: Jason Lee <english AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:08:56 -0700
The good news is I'm the client as well :-)

I have a bunch of boxes that troll through a NetApp farm, so with
everything under my control politics doesn't come into it. I'll take
the opportunity to fix some philosophical errors in the initial setup
so I can get "wider" without the pain I'm about to go through..

Thanks for all your help (and the URL looks interesting).

Jason