ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Oracle on AIX...configuration

2006-10-23 10:59:24
Subject: Re: TDP for Oracle on AIX...configuration
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:56:11 -0400
>>> guillaume.gilbert AT SUN DOT COM 10/23/06 10:20 AM >>>
Your dsm.opt file should have only the following entry :

SErvername  backup

Yes, that was how I had it originally........I just set it back to that
 and I'm back to my original problem:

Data Protection for Oracle Information
 Version:              5
 Release:              3
 Level:                3
 Sublevel:             0
 Platform:             64bit TDP Oracle AIX

Tivoli Storage Manager Server Information
 Server Name:          BACKUP
 Server Address:       172.30.3.86
 Communication Method: TCP/IP

Session Information
 Owner Name:           oracle
 Node Name:            TDP_ORA
 DSMI_DIR:             /usr/tivoli/tsm/client/api/bin64
 DSMI_ORC_CONFIG:      /usr/tivoli/tsm/client/api/bin64/dsm.opt
 TDPO_OPTFILE:         /home/oracle/tsm/tdpo.opt
 Password Directory:   /usr/tivoli/tsm/client/api/bin64
 Compression:          FALSE
 License Information:  License File Error - see tdpoerror.log for
details

ANS0282E (RC168)  Password file is not available.

10/23/06   10:53:29 ANS0282E Password file is not available.

Guillaume Gilbert
Storage Architect
Storage Group, Sun Microsystems
guillaume.gilbert AT sun DOT com