ADSM-L

Re: HSM FOR WINDOWS

2006-10-19 13:00:11
Subject: Re: HSM FOR WINDOWS
From: Francisco Molero <fmolero AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:59:40 -0700
Hello,

At the begining of the next year, this version will support MSCS clusters.

you can use this version, it is posible you solve the pb.
http://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches/client/v5r3/Windows/x32/v534/HSM/

On the other hand, the HSM client is cluster tolerant. It does run on cluster
nodes in cluster
environments, but it does not support failover nor failback scenarios.Regards