ADSM-L

DB size problem

2006-10-19 04:21:19
Subject: DB size problem
From: Szymon Kacprzak <Szymon.Kacprzak AT KRONOSPAN DOT PL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 10:17:36 +0200
Wiadomosc przeskanowana programem antywirusowym. Nie znaleziono wirusow /
This message was anti-virus scanned. No viruses were found.
Hi

I have problem with DB size. Now it's 114 GB (with 18 Windows Server
clients). My policy parameters are:

Version Data Exist: Nolimit
Version Data Deleted: Nolimit
Retain Extra Ver.: 7
Retain Only Ver.: 7

I've deleted 3 clients nodes, delete a lot of archives data and run
expiration process, but db size didn't change.
Maximum Reduction is 2 GB so I can't use reduce command.
What can I do to reduce DB size?

P.S. I've TSM Server 5.2.3 on Windows 2003 Server. With the same policy
parameters I've other TSM servers on different location and this problem
doesn't exist.

Regarding
Szymon Kacprzak