ADSM-L

Re: Library out of space. Time for disks?

2006-10-16 12:51:09
Subject: Re: Library out of space. Time for disks?
From: "Willeat, Todd" <willt7 AT STLO.MERCY DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:48:58 -0500
The 3583 is an OEM'd ADIC Scalar 100 and ADIC says it can have 4 columns for
a total of 72 slots (for LTO).

               _______________________________________
              /            Todd A. Willeat            \
             |      Senior Storage Administrator       |
             |  Sisters of Mercy Health System - MISD  |
             |            3637 S. Geyer Rd.            |
           _ |           St. Louis, MO 63127           | _
          / )|  (314) 364-3110 / (314) 364-3512 (fax)  |( \
         / / |          willt7 AT stlo.mercy DOT net          | \ \
       _( (_ |          http://www.mercy.net/          | _) )_
      (((\ \> \/->___________<-=-=-=-=->___________<-\/ </ /)))
      (\\\\ \_/ /                                   \ \_/ ////)
       \       /                                     \       /

This e-mail contains information which (a) may be PROPRIETARY IN NATURE OR
OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for the
use of the addressee (s) named above. If you are not the addressee, or the
person responsible for delivering this to the addressee (s), you are hereby
notified that reading, copying or distributing this e-mail is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender
immediately.