ADSM-L

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager - Administration Center Java Exception in Internet Explorer

2006-10-16 11:26:24
Subject: IBM Tivoli Storage Manager - Administration Center Java Exception in Internet Explorer
From: Werner Nussbaumer <werner.nussbaumer AT UBS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:03:19 +0200
Hi

If I start the Integrated Solutions Console -> Tivoli Storage Manager ->
Server Maintenance -> Action "Use Command Line..." then I get a JAVA
exception on the JAVA applet which is then started:

Applet com.tivoli.dsm.cmdline.DsmCmdLineApplet notinited

In the JAVA console there are the following error messages:

(java.util.PropertyPermission java.io.tmpdir read)
 at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
 at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPropertyAccess(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.System.getProperty(Unknown Source)
 at
com.tivoli.dsm.cmdline.util.CmdLineContext.<init>(CmdLineContext.java:12
3)
 at
com.tivoli.dsm.cmdline.DsmCmdLineApplet.CreateContext(DsmCmdLineApplet.j
ava:224)

 at
com.tivoli.dsm.cmdline.DsmCmdLineApplet.init(DsmCmdLineApplet.java:76)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I use the following software:

Integrated Solutions Console 6.0.1
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager - Administration Center  5.3.3.0
Internet Explorer Version 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301.1519
Java(TM) Plug-in: Version 1.4.2_06
JRE-Version 1.4.2_06 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM

Does anyone know why this error message appears?

Thanks for any help
kind regards
Werner Nussbaumer