ADSM-L

Re: NDMP

2006-10-10 18:24:05
Subject: Re: NDMP
From: Aaron Becar <ab032 AT BYUH DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 12:31:52 -1000
Sunmansun,

Hey we just received word that Mirapoint does not support a fiber
attached drive.  So my question for you, is how are you doing it?  Do
you have a separate library connected to the Mirapoint server via the
SCSI (LVD) port?  What kind of infrastructure do you have setup to make
this successful?

Thanks!

Aaron

Thanks!

Aaron

John Black wrote:
I have successfully backed up Mirapoint with TSM. More specifically,
what do
you want to know?
Awaiting your reply.

--Sunmansun