ADSM-L

Re: Re-Binding to a New Mgmt Class

2006-10-07 20:42:28
Subject: Re: Re-Binding to a New Mgmt Class
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 20:38:54 -0400
The dsmsched.log file should show "rebinding", IF the file still existed on the
client at the time of the backup.

Files that are still on the client should be rebound.
Files that are inactive (i.e, no longer exist on the client) cannot be rebound.

Make sure the restart the scheduler after making the changes to the dsm.opt
file.