ADSM-L

Re: Exchange 2003 on MSCS with TDP

2006-10-06 16:54:56
Subject: Re: Exchange 2003 on MSCS with TDP
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 16:53:38 -0400
Antonio,

You are on the right track. You may want set up a separate scheduler
instance for each virtual exchange server on each of the machines
that could run that particular virtual exchange server.
This scheduler should be dependant on the virtual exchange server,
so that it follows the virtual exchange server, wherever it goes.
(similar to the other dependant exchange services.)

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/06/2006
12:19:29 PM: