ADSM-L

Re: Operational reports do not generate

2006-10-06 04:44:11
Subject: Re: Operational reports do not generate
From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald AT NWW-TR.WALES.NHS DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 09:44:02 +0100
Thanks for responding. The OR service was starting (successuflly) with the
local system account. I've changed it to a domain admin account but there's
no improvement. I've just tried the TSMREPT command both with and without OR
running and the command just hangs, like the GUI does. It can be interrupted
but shows no signs of finishing by itself.

The activity log shows no OR related events. Should it?

Angus