ADSM-L

Re: Windows 2003 Encryption

2006-10-05 17:20:17
Subject: Re: Windows 2003 Encryption
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 15:18:18 -0600
It isn't the encryption of one file that is the issue, it's the syntax of
the include.encrypt line. They way it currently reads:

Include.Encryption "D:\1TSMTEST\test spreadsheet.xls\...\*"

says to encrypt all files in the "D:\1TSMTEST\test spreadsheet.xls"
directory.

I also just noticed you said "include.encryption" instead of
"include.encrypt".

Try:

include.encrypt "d:\1tsmtest\test spreadsheet.xls"

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group