ADSM-L

Re: Windows 2003 Encryption

2006-10-05 16:45:34
Subject: Re: Windows 2003 Encryption
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 14:44:31 -0600
Do you actually have a directory called "test spreadsheet.xls" ?

Probably not contributing to the issue, but your exclude.backup statement
should be corrected to read:

exclude.backup *:\...\*

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/05/2006
01:33:08 PM: