ADSM-L

Re: Select Statement Syntax to view the schedule

2006-10-05 11:14:19
Subject: Re: Select Statement Syntax to view the schedule
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 08:54:49 -0600
Try

   select tabname, remarks from tables

to get information about available tables you can query. You should see
some table names that might be suitable.

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/05/2006
07:33:02 AM: