ADSM-L

Re: Default Include/Exclude Lists

2006-10-04 12:20:47
Subject: Re: Default Include/Exclude Lists
From: "Rao, Kamran" <kamran.rao AT GRHOSP.ON DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 12:23:30 -0400
Leigh,

Thanks for the prompt response, but maybe I was not clear. What I meant to
ask is that if anyone knows where I can find information about default
include/lists according to it's respective domain.
In other words a generic include/exclude list which I can use it against all
my windows nodes, thereby not backing any irrelevant data, e.x: /tmp in any
Unix system.

Kamran