ADSM-L

Re: R.I.P. ADSM/VM

2006-10-03 13:39:24
Subject: Re: R.I.P. ADSM/VM
From: Sung Y Lee <sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 13:34:44 -0400
Interesting,.. If I remembered correctly, this was the year when Alabama
Tide won their last national champ vs Miami Hurricane.  Of Course growing
up in Alabama, either you are Bama/or Auburn fan or both. This was  a very
exciting year.

I say a proper burial is in order here.

Thanks,

Sung Y. Lee

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/03/2006
11:07:47 AM: