ADSM-L

TSM Operational Reporting - custom daily report question

2006-09-29 15:22:14
Subject: TSM Operational Reporting - custom daily report question
From: "Bell, Charles (Chip)" <Chip.Bell AT BHSALA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:20:40 -0500
I have a client that is requesting the following, and I am not sure how to
resolve.

Below is what they want...

Report 1:  Daily Backup Report for Trinity

Date

Frequency

Site

Number of Server Backups Scheduled

Number of Server Backups Completed

Number of Jobs Scheduled

Number of Tapes Utilized

Comments

Report 2: Daily Restores Report for Trinity

Date

Frequency

Site

Number of Restores Requested

Comments

Ideas? Scripts? Bear in mind that I only have TSMOR at my disposal, and am
not a script-or by trade.   :-)   Thanks all!

God bless you!!!

Chip Bell
Network Engineer I
IBM Tivoli Certified Deployment Professional (ITSM 5.2)
Baptist Health System
Birmingham, AL

Confidentiality Notice:
confidential information and intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named in the address. If you are not the
distribution, or copying of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you received this information in error, please
notify the sender and delete this information from your computer
and retain no copies of any of this information.