ADSM-L

Re: Select statements

2006-09-28 09:59:42
Subject: Re: Select statements
From: goc <goran.k AT VIP DOT HR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:59:05 +0200
select domain_name, schedule_name, node_name, substr(char(scheduled_start),
1, 16) as SCHEDULED_START, -
   substr(char(actual_start), 1,16) as ACTUAL_START,status, result,
reason -
   from events
   where LENGTH(domain_name) IS NOT NULL and ( (status = 'Started') or
(status = 'Completed') -
   or (status = 'Pending') or (status = 'Failed') or (status = 'Missed')) -
   order by scheduled_start,status,result

i find this one useful :-)