ADSM-L

exclude question

2006-09-15 21:59:32
Subject: exclude question
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 18:58:26 -0700
I don't understand why a client running this version of TSM would show an
entry in the activity log that says this was in use and skipped when it
shows it to be excluded by TSM. I see a number of clients showing this same
thing.

Dsmc query inclexcl shows this.

Excl Directory C:\adsm.sys                    Operating System

Client TSM 5.3.0.8

ANE4037E (Session: 8791, Node: node6)  File 'C:\adsm.sys' changed during
processing.

File skipped.

Thanks,

Geoff Gill

TSM Administrator

PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator

SAIC M/S-G1b

(858)826-4062

Email:  <mailto:geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com> geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com