ADSM-L

Re: MAXNUMMP

2006-09-14 15:23:25
Subject: Re: MAXNUMMP
From: Robin Sharpe <Robin_Sharpe AT BERLEX DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:21:38 -0400
Anker,

Is it possible that there are two or more sessions running for the TDP
client simultaneously?  The MAXNUMMP value is total for the node, so if it
is '1', and you start two sessions (e.g. two RMAN scripts), one of them
will not have a mount point available...

Regards,
Robin Sharpe
Berlex Labs

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/14/2006
11:53:38 AM: