ADSM-L

Logon failure after Registry restore.

2006-09-14 08:21:18
Subject: Logon failure after Registry restore.
From: "Nielsen, Bo" <Bo.Nielsen AT COOP DOT DK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:18:46 +0200
Hi TSM'er

After I have restored System Object using TSM Client vers.5.3.4.,
can't I logon to the server with my Domain Account, only with the local
Administrator account.

I can ping the Domain Controller, but the Eventviewer say the server
don't
have access to the Domain Controller or the password is incorrect.
        aOaRegards
        Bo Nielsen
               * +45 4386 4671
        Coop Norden IT           * (Internt postcenter): 6244
        Data & Storage Center * mailto:bo.nielsen AT coop DOT dk
Remember, a dead fish can float downstream,
But it takes a live one to svim upstream. - W.C. Fields.