ADSM-L

Re: setup library client manager LAN

2006-09-12 16:34:58
Subject: Re: setup library client manager LAN
From: Kurt Beyers <kurt.beyers AT TELENET DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 22:32:08 +0200
Zoltan,

In my setup the TSM server B does not have access to the library of TSM
server A through the SAN.

But I would like to sent the TSM database backup from server B to the
library owned and used by TSM server A.

By server-to-server communication between the 2 TSM servers and a library
manager on TSM server A and a library client on TSM server B.

Regards,
Kurt