ADSM-L

Re: ANS0101E NLInit error after installation of TDPO 5.3 .2 on Solaris and RMAN backup attempt to SBT_TAPE

2006-09-11 04:33:59
Subject: Re: ANS0101E NLInit error after installation of TDPO 5.3 .2 on Solaris and RMAN backup attempt to SBT_TAPE
From: "Pitt, Stuart" <STUART.PITT AT RWENPOWER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:31:47 +0100
Hi Damion,

We have seen this problem where the maximum number of mount points is set to
1. We got around this problem by increasing it to 5.

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards
Stuart Pitt,
IBM Certified Deployment Professional TSM 5.2
IBM Certified Storage Administrator TSM 5
Data Management and Implementation
RWE npower
Trigonos Building
Swindon