ADSM-L

Re: Include statement

2006-08-31 03:11:55
Subject: Re: Include statement
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 00:10:55 -0700
I didn't see any response to this so I thought I'd post again.

I'm trying to include "all files" in a specific directory that begin with
the work collaboration to a specific management class. The full name of the
file may or may not have more than just this word in it and the extension
may be different for some.

Is my syntax correct or should I be using *.* instead?

include h:\sql_dumpfiles\sql\collaboration*   14DAY-MGT

Thanks,

Geoff Gill

TSM Administrator

PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator

SAIC M/S-G1b

(858)826-4062

Email:  <mailto:geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com> geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com