ADSM-L

Re: Reuse node name

2006-08-25 06:28:55
Subject: Re: Reuse node name
From: "Schaub, Steve" <steve_schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 06:28:09 -0400
I personally would believe your Windows Admin (after all, it's his data,
not yours) and just do a delete filespace on all the data associated
with that node.  That way you don't have to redefine the node and all
the schedule definitions are intact.  Your job is done, you just need to
wait for him to reload the client on his newly built machine.
Steve Schaub
Systems Engineer, WNI
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
423-535-6574 (desk)