ADSM-L

Re: Does the IBM 3584 support autosense for drive element number?

2006-08-19 14:22:30
Subject: Re: Does the IBM 3584 support autosense for drive element number?
From: Laura Mastandrea <lmastand AT CHOOSEBROADSPIRE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:07:46 -0500
I just participated in a dr test exercise and we had to code the element
number in our devconfig.

         ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                                                                         cc

                                                                       From
                                                                    Sent by

           "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>  on  07/12/2006
        11:31 AM
                                                                    Subject
         Re: [ADSM-L] Does the IBM 3584 support autosense for drive element
         number?

           Please respond to

I don't know where that is documented.
But I didn't have to specify element numbers for mine, TSM figured it
out.

(We are connecting via Winders, however.)