ADSM-L

Re: TSM monitoring

2006-08-02 14:59:19
Subject: Re: TSM monitoring
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 14:58:25 -0400
TSMManager.  Fantastic product.  Have been using it for almost 2-years.
Our operations staff couldn't do without it.   Monitors 4-servers. Sends
daily reports, immediate alerts, vaulting/management, etc.

Free trial on their website - http://www.tsmmanager.com

The authors are very open to suggestions for
enhancements/improvements/etc.   I know that he has added many if not most
of my requests for new (or improved functionality) features.

Not affiliated with the company - just a satisfied customer (and beta-
tester)

"Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
08/02/2006 12:53 PM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
[ADSM-L] TSM monitoring

I'm curious what folks are using to monitor TSM and send alerts for missed
and failed backups.

Thanks,

Geoff Gill

TSM Administrator

PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator

SAIC M/S-G1b

(858)826-4062

Email:  <mailto:geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com> geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com