ADSM-L

Re: inventory expiration time

2006-07-28 02:30:48
Subject: Re: inventory expiration time
From: Dirk Kastens <Dirk.Kastens AT UNI-OSNABRUECK DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:30:01 +0200
Richard Hammersley schrieb:
The machine is a new dual processor P520 with 4 gig of memory attached
to an EMC cx300 san.

We also have a p520, but with 12 GB of memory. We're running TSM 5.3.3
on AIX 5.3.
Our inventory expiration runs once a week and takes more than 6 hours to
complete:

ANR0812I Inventory file expiration process 4218 completed: examined
7907625 objects, deleting 1416779 backup objects, 191 archive objects, 0
DB backup volumes, and 0 recovery plan files. 0 errors were encountered.

--
Regards,

Dirk Kastens
Universitaet Osnabrueck, Rechenzentrum (Computer Center)
Albrechtstr. 28, 49069 Osnabrueck, Germany
Tel.: +49-541-969-2347, FAX: -2470