ADSM-L

Re: weird quotes in script problem ...

2006-06-29 01:23:20
Subject: Re: weird quotes in script problem ...
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:23:27 +0200
Hi Richard,

Thanks for the tip, but this is not what I intend to achieve : I want
the quotes in a _TSM_ script, and they must be transmitted as a variable
($3) with the remainder of the command that should be excuted on the
client ...
I want this exact statement : /usr/tivoli/tsm/script/sap_inf_backup.sh
"PFR PAC PLC" 1  to be passed to the second TSM script as $3 !

Cheers.

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland,
CIT Department Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******