ADSM-L

Re: Sepaton users and experiences?

2006-06-20 12:02:41
Subject: Re: Sepaton users and experiences?
From: Victoria Ortepio <victoria.ortepio AT VERIZONBUSINESS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:57:20 -0400
Chip,

We purchased the S2100 last year.  We have our TSM servers running on AIX.
The S2100 works like a charm.  No problems whatsoever.  We were hitting the
wall with the tape library.  Now the VTL holds most of the primary pool data
while freeing up the library for archive processing.

We receive excellent support from their technical team.

Regards,

Vicki
VerizonBusiness
Piscataway,NJ