ADSM-L

TSM-OR, ISC and AC on a Windows cluster

2006-06-20 10:10:13
Subject: TSM-OR, ISC and AC on a Windows cluster
From: Rainer Holzinger <rainer_holzinger AT WEB DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:09:15 +0200
Hello all,

we are planning to install TSM-OR 5.3, ISC 6.01 and AC 5.3 on a Windows
cluster to add some kind of high availability.

This is the first time where this kind of software is being installed
and we don't know so far if it's possible to use a different 'location'
for the data of these applications on a separate file system (drive
letter) to be moved as a cluster resource in case of failover
situations.

Has someone of you implemented TSM-OR, ISC and AC on an environment like
this?

Thank you and best regards,

Rainer

RHo-Consulting

Rembrandtstr. 12

D-93093 Donaustauf

phone:   +49 9403 969188

mobile:  +49 162 2807 888

email:    rainer.holzinger AT t-online DOT de