ADSM-L

Re: adsm.org searches

2006-06-19 14:39:32
Subject: Re: adsm.org searches
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 12:43:33 -0600
I can't answer your question, but I do not use adsm.org to search the
archives.

Try http://www.mail-archive.com/adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu/

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 06/19/2006
11:34:17 AM: