ADSM-L

Re: TSM-ASR and BladeCenter

2006-06-17 10:11:11
Subject: Re: TSM-ASR and BladeCenter
From: "Pitt, Stuart" <STUART.PITT AT RWENPOWER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 15:10:11 +0100
Jim,

Have a look at the following link. It's from a presentation given at last
years TSM Symposium.

http://tsm-symposium.oucs.ox.ac.uk/papers/ASR%20-%20Dreams%20in%20Microsoft%
20Land%20(P%E9tur%20Ey%FE%F3rsson).pdf

Regards

Stuart Pitt,
IBM Certified Deployment Professional TSM 5.2
IBM Certified Administrator TSM V 5
Data Management and Implementation
RWE npower
Trigonos Building