ADSM-L

Re: TDP for SQL on Win 2003 64-bit

2006-06-12 09:16:21
Subject: Re: TDP for SQL on Win 2003 64-bit
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 09:15:53 -0400
Chip,

Since Data Protection for SQL is a separately priced
product that includes a license file, new packages that
contain license files are only posted to the Passport Advantage
download site and not the general FTP site. Interim fix and
PTF packages will be posted to the general FTP site when needed.

The Data Protection for SQL "x64" package is brand new and therefore
only appears on the Passport Advantage download site at this time.
You can download it there and obtain the Windows "x64" version.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 06/09/2006
05:14:50 PM: