ADSM-L

Re: weird request for schedule

2006-06-01 17:29:09
Subject: Re: weird request for schedule
From: Len Boyle <Len.Boyle AT SAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 17:28:39 -0400
Thanks for the input.

I will post more on Friday on our goals, To get feedback on how to word this.

Another post talked about cps, I have not looked at this yet, Do you think that
this might help.

PS another post talked about cancelling sessions, and we have used that method,
the problem is that if the backup is working on a 2 or 7 gig file that work is
rolled back.

Thanks again len