ADSM-L

Select Statements

2006-05-24 16:39:19
Subject: Select Statements
From: Roger Silva <rogsilva AT STANFORD DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 13:23:58 -0700
Hi,

I am new to the this list and need some advice.

I am trying to create a select statement I can run to monitor the
Database Backups of our TSM Servers.  I know there are fields in the
SUMMARY portion of the table that has Start Time, End Time, Activity,
Entity, Volume Name and Successful fields, but I am not sure as to how
to put all this together in a nice script that can email to a group of
individuals the status.   I am not sure if I need to query several
parts of the database in order to compile this info or not.

Can anyone help me out?

Thank You,
Roger