ADSM-L

Re: Migration not in Summary table

2006-05-18 16:20:45
Subject: Re: Migration not in Summary table
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 16:20:23 -0400
Mine is even stranger - TSM server 5.3.2 on Win2K3 -

about 2 weeks ago I stopped getting migration activity for one disk pool
in the summary table, but migration for the OTHER disk pool still shows
up.  (And yes, I've confirmed migration does run successfully for both
pools.)

Haven't reported it yet - I was trying not to think about it too much...