ADSM-L

Re: Groupwise / eDirectory and TSM

2006-05-16 12:19:51
Subject: Re: Groupwise / eDirectory and TSM
From: Troy Frank <Troy.Frank AT UWMF.WISC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 11:18:37 -0500
If you're using nss volumes on linux, I don't think there is a way to get the
groupwise files.  The tsm linux client currently has zero support for nss
volumes.   Is your edirectory also moving to linux?  If you've still got at
least one netware server with edir on it, you can back it up from there using
the NDS: name in your DOMAIN statement in dsm.opt.

>>> Bernd.Wiedmann AT GEK DOT DE 5/16/2006 8:40:33 AM >>>
Hi,

we're moving our groupwise mailsystem from netware to linux and i wonder
how do you backup groupwise postoffice / edirectory with tsm ?

Regards

Bernd Wiedmann
IT-Spezialist

Gmünder Ersatzkasse GEK
Abteilung Information und Kommunikation
Gottlieb-Daimler-Str. 29
D-73529 Schwäbisch Gmünd

E-Mail: bernd.wiedmann AT gek DOT de
Internet: http://www.gek.de
Telefon: +49 (7171) 801-1707
Telefax: +49 (7171) 801-706

Confidentiality Notice follows:

The information in this message (and the documents attached to it, if any)
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution
or any action taken, or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in
error, please delete all electronic copies of this message (and the
documents attached to it, if any), destroy any hard copies you may have
created and notify me immediately by replying to this email. Thank you.