ADSM-L

Re: Client acceptor port on multiple NICs on WIN

2006-05-12 09:01:36
Subject: Re: Client acceptor port on multiple NICs on WIN
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:01:08 -0400
Matthew _

I'm not aware of any TSM client parameter to limit port listening to
a specific computer network interface. Usually, the access is limited
by convention, which is to say instructing usage to go through a
given network address and thus interface; or, some kind of host-based
or external firewall enforces the required access rules.

   Richard Sims