ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Exchange - Management Class

2006-05-12 03:12:34
Subject: Re: TDP for Exchange - Management Class
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:12:11 +0200
Hi Volker,

You could eventually use "show versions" command on TSM server, to find
out what mgmt class was used for each file backed up.

Syntax for the command is "show version node_name x nametype=fsid"  x
being the numerical id of the filespace you want to investigate.

Hope this helped !
Cheers.

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland,
CIT Department Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******