ADSM-L

Re: Novell question !!!!!!

2006-05-09 13:31:06
Subject: Re: Novell question !!!!!!
From: Troy Frank <Troy.Frank AT UWMF.WISC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 12:29:38 -0500
Did the volume get created new on this netware 6.5 server, or it get
created earlier, on a previous version of netware (and was eventually
migrated to nw6.5)?

>>> rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL 5/9/2006 11:25 AM >>>
Andrew

I install TSA5UP19 and still I see in volume EV1: the filenames in Dos
format , by the way in SYS: and Vol1: volumes no problem I got long
filename!!!!!

Thanks Robert