ADSM-L

Re: ANS1468E Backing up Automated System Recovery (ASR) files failed

2006-05-05 13:38:06
Subject: Re: ANS1468E Backing up Automated System Recovery (ASR) files failed
From: Nancy L Backhaus <Backhaus.Nancy AT HEALTHNOW DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 13:38:38 -0400
Hi Andrew,

I meant to phrase my post as a  asking a question..sorry about that.

The client is Windows 2003, base level

Ntbackup -ran fine
ASR Wizard - waiting for mount message, hanging

Thanks.

Nancy Backhaus
Enterprise Systems
HealthNow, NY
716-887-7979

Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
05/05/2006 12:14 PM