ADSM-L

Fwd: Populating DRM information

2006-05-03 19:57:36
Subject: Fwd: Populating DRM information
From: Steven Harris <steve AT STEVENHARRIS DOT INFO>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 09:57:13 +1000
Hi All

I'm installing a new site. TSM is 5.3.3 server and windows2003
clients are Windows2000, Mandrake linux, exchange and MSSQL.

I've got everything working and now need to populate the DRM
information, something that I've never done before.
Does anyone have any scripts they could share for dragging relevant
OS data from clients and building the TSM DRM commands
(define machine, insert machine in particular) that DRM will need?

Even skeleton stuff is better than doing this by hand.

Thanks

Steve.

Steven Harris
AIX and TSM Administrator.