ADSM-L

NDMP Backups keep failing after upgrading to 5.3.2.4

2006-04-30 11:58:25
Subject: NDMP Backups keep failing after upgrading to 5.3.2.4
From: Rajesh Oak <rajeshoak AT LYCOS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 10:58:08 -0500
We are having an issue with the NDMP backups. After upgrading from 5.3.2.0 to
5.3.2.4 the NDMP backup started failing. We ran traces which gave us the point
of failure. When the NDMP kicks off it will mount a tape. When the tape is
filled up, it will try and mount a second tape. At this time it sends a NDMP
eroror and stops the process.
Has anyone seen this or has any answers?

Rajesh